Free Cell Phones Make money giving away free cell phones!

non-javascript player

Google

Free Cell Phones
Wild Poll
North. Korea threatened US with Nuclear War, what should we do?

ignore them
apologize
beg them not to nuke us
let some other country deal with them
go see a movie
threaten them with nuclear war
drop a nuke on them
drop a lot of nukes on them

view results






Passionate America Site Feed

Subscribe to the Passionate America Feed
Add to My AOL
Passionate America Feed
Subscribe in Bloglines
Add to Google
Subscribe to Passionate America

I'm a
Passionate Person
in the
TTLB Ecosystem


Top Blogs

Passionate America Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
The Best Military Sites on the Internet - BestMilitarySites.com


Powered by Blogger



Wide Awakes Radio website
Check Out The Promo
The Passionate America Show LIVE every Saturday Night 10pm to 1am CST The Passionate America Show Website!

Main | Contact | About
feedburner audioPA Podcasts


Wild Bill Needs Help


Blogging Man 2007


Okie Blogger Round-up 2006
Blog Oklahoma < ? Blog Oklahoma * >

Join the 101st Fighting Keyboardists!


Free Cell Phones

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Small problems, short vacation

When it rains it pours, or so they say, but who are THEY? How the hell do I know? What I do know is that life has thrown many curve balls my way lately.

I was laid off from a high paying job two years ago. I dropped out of college because I could not afford it. I cannot pay my bills. The unpassionate wife and I are in the middle of a five year marital war (I would tell you more, but I am not allowed to post about our personal life, shhhhh it is a secret.) We have to find a new place to live, but we cannot afford to move (the unpassionate wife will not take any advice from me on financial matters therefore we exist in a perpetual state of poverty that ensures we live one paycheck away from homelessness at all times.) Our oldest child Brandon has to live with my brother because the unpassionate wife refuses to find a better job so that we can get a bigger place. My transmission is about to go out and I cannot afford to have it fixed, (also a result of our financial state.) My grandfather died.

Enough of the negative let us look at the positive. I am taking a few days off from the website to get my life back on track. I am alive. America is the greatest nation on earth. I love my wife, even though she does not love me, (how do I know, because she reminds me constantly.) I will find a good job. I will repair my financial situation. Life goes on and better days are ahead of me.

I will be back to passionate blogging shortly. I felt that the problems I have been having lately were affecting the posting on this website. I will clear my head, find solutions for my problems, and be back to my normal passionate humorous self in no time. While I am gone, check out the Passionate America Forums and keep the passion alive.

Sincerely,
Wild Bill



Passionate America Main Page