Free Cell Phones Make money giving away free cell phones!

non-javascript player

Google

Free Cell Phones
Wild Poll
North. Korea threatened US with Nuclear War, what should we do?

ignore them
apologize
beg them not to nuke us
let some other country deal with them
go see a movie
threaten them with nuclear war
drop a nuke on them
drop a lot of nukes on them

view results






Passionate America Site Feed

Subscribe to the Passionate America Feed
Add to My AOL
Passionate America Feed
Subscribe in Bloglines
Add to Google
Subscribe to Passionate America

I'm a
Passionate Person
in the
TTLB Ecosystem


Top Blogs

Passionate America Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
The Best Military Sites on the Internet - BestMilitarySites.com


Powered by Blogger



Wide Awakes Radio website
Check Out The Promo
The Passionate America Show LIVE every Saturday Night 10pm to 1am CST The Passionate America Show Website!

Main | Contact | About
feedburner audioPA Podcasts


Wild Bill Needs Help


Blogging Man 2007


Okie Blogger Round-up 2006
Blog Oklahoma < ? Blog Oklahoma * >

Join the 101st Fighting Keyboardists!


Free Cell Phones

Monday, September 13, 2004

Lynne Gobbell says she was fired for Kerry Edwards Sticker on her car


Kerry Supporter Says She Was Fired For Kerry Edwards Sticker

Lynne Gobbell of Moulton is going to cry because she says, "We were going back to work from break, and my manager told me that Phil said to remove the sticker off my car or I was fired" Gobbell decided to open her big mouth and said, "I told him he couldn't tell me who to vote for." Turns out she was right. He can't tell her who to vote for, but he does own the place and can fire whoever he wants.

"It upset me and made me mad that he could put a letter in my check expressing his (political) opinion, but I can't put something on my car expressing mine." Gobbell said. You can put anything on your car you want, but the person that employs you does not have to employ you if they don't want. The flier that Gobbell received with her [last] paycheck reads:

"Just so you will know, because of the Bush tax (cut):
  • I was able to buy the new Hammer Mill
  • I was able to finance our receivables
  • I was able to get the new CAT skid steer
  • I was able to get the wire cutter
  • I was able to give you a job" and I can take it away! lol

It further says:

"You got the benefit of the Bush tax cut. Everyone did."


I might have to apply for her job!




Passionate America Main Page