Free Cell Phones Make money giving away free cell phones!

non-javascript player

Google

Free Cell Phones
Wild Poll
North. Korea threatened US with Nuclear War, what should we do?

ignore them
apologize
beg them not to nuke us
let some other country deal with them
go see a movie
threaten them with nuclear war
drop a nuke on them
drop a lot of nukes on them

view results






Passionate America Site Feed

Subscribe to the Passionate America Feed
Add to My AOL
Passionate America Feed
Subscribe in Bloglines
Add to Google
Subscribe to Passionate America

I'm a
Passionate Person
in the
TTLB Ecosystem


Top Blogs

Passionate America Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
The Best Military Sites on the Internet - BestMilitarySites.com


Powered by Blogger



Wide Awakes Radio website
Check Out The Promo
The Passionate America Show LIVE every Saturday Night 10pm to 1am CST The Passionate America Show Website!

Main | Contact | About
feedburner audioPA Podcasts


Wild Bill Needs Help


Blogging Man 2007


Okie Blogger Round-up 2006
Blog Oklahoma < ? Blog Oklahoma * >

Join the 101st Fighting Keyboardists!


Free Cell Phones

Friday, October 08, 2004

What Kerry really wants to say.

Huge Hewitt asks the question, "What do Kerry's answers to today's press inquiries tell us about Kerry's worldview and character?"

What better way to answer this question than to peek inside the mind of John Kerry and see what he would really like to say. So I put on my tinfoil hat, attached electrodes to my AM radio, turned the knob, and there it was. I had tuned into the frequency of John Kerry's internal dialogue. Here is the transcript of what I heard.

Reporter: Duelfer also said that Saddam fully intended to resume his weapons of mass destruction program because he felt that the sanctions were just going to fitter away.

John Kerry's Internal Dialogue: Yummy fritter's! I love fritters. I bet Bush hates fritters. Were fritters invented in France? I bet the world would be a happier place if I gave fritters to everyone. I could give fritters to Iran and if they eat them, they will like me. I bet Saddam would like a fritter. I wonder if fritters taste good with ketchup on them? I will have to ask Teresa.

Reporter: You just said [Bush] fictionalized him [Saddam] as an enemy. Now you just said he's dangerous?

John Kerry's Internal Dialogue: NO, I DID NOT SAY THAT! DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? I am John 'three purple hearts, war hero' Kerry. What I said is I have a plan; a plan that involves free fritters for everyone. The President does not want to give free fritters to anyone. The president wants all the fritters for himself. If I were president, Saddam would not have been dangerous. I would have traveled to Iraq, meet with Saddam, and offered him a fritter. The president went about this war the wrong way. He rushed to war without a plan to win the peace; I told the president that to win the peace he must give the Iraq's fritters. And that is all I have to say about that. Free Kool-aid for everyone.

Well it is obviuos that Kerry thinks the whole world needs a fritter. And if you believe in the John Kerry's Fritter Plan, then drink some more Kool-aid and go to the polls Nov. 2 and vote for John 'Fritter' Kerry.



Passionate America Main Page