Glenn Beck Premiers May 8th on Headline News
My favorite radio talk show host Glenn Beck has his own 1 hour TV show starting Monday May 8th on CNN Headline News. Here is an excerpt from the news release:
In a first for Headline News, the show will air seven days at a week at 7 p.m. and 9 p.m., with encore presentations of weekday shows on Saturdays and Sundays.
Glenn Beck will be an unconventional look at the news of the day featuring Beck’s unique and often amusing perspective on top stories from world events and politics to pop culture and everyday hassles. Segments will include “Beck’s Notes,” a tongue-in-cheek overview of a story making news; “Real America,” which tells the stories of ordinary Americans overcoming extraordinary obstacles; “Ask Glenn,” in which Glenn dispenses “advice” to e-mailers on a range of topics; and the “Quality of Life Index,” a stock market-like segment on how the newsmakers of the day affect Americans’ quality of life.
The show will include in-studio guests, man-on-the-street interviews, reports from special contributors and Beck’s perspectives on the pop culture headlines of the day. more
Glenn has the funniest talk radio show on the air, one of the best websites
on the internet, his own magazine (FUSION magazine
), an online store
, and now a TV show
. If you are not a Glenn Beck Sick Freak yet (like me), I predict you will be. Just to give you an idea of how much of a Glenn Beck Sick Freak I am:
- I am a Glenn Beck Insider.
- I listen to the first 45 minutes of his radio show on the way to work each morning.
- Each day I read everything new on his website.
- When I get home from work I watch the webcam archive of his radio show.
- I am a subscriber to FUSION magazine.
- I often download his show mp3s onto my Motorola Sliver phone so I can listen anytime I’m away from my computer.
- I got a DVR and signed up for cable so I can watch and record his TV show everyday.
- I bought tickets to his live Mid-Life Crisis Tour in Tulsa on July 15th (my birthday.)
- On July 15th I am going to drive from Oklahoma City to Tulsa to see his live show.
Alright now that everyone knows about my consuming obsession with Glenn Beck I think I’ll go back to regular blogging. Question, should I get counseling to help me deal with my addiction to Glenn Beck? Am I alone?