Free Cell Phones Make money giving away free cell phones!

non-javascript player

Google

Free Cell Phones
Wild Poll
North. Korea threatened US with Nuclear War, what should we do?

ignore them
apologize
beg them not to nuke us
let some other country deal with them
go see a movie
threaten them with nuclear war
drop a nuke on them
drop a lot of nukes on them

view results






Passionate America Site Feed

Subscribe to the Passionate America Feed
Add to My AOL
Passionate America Feed
Subscribe in Bloglines
Add to Google
Subscribe to Passionate America

I'm a
Passionate Person
in the
TTLB Ecosystem


Top Blogs

Passionate America Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
The Best Military Sites on the Internet - BestMilitarySites.com


Powered by Blogger



Wide Awakes Radio website
Check Out The Promo
The Passionate America Show LIVE every Saturday Night 10pm to 1am CST The Passionate America Show Website!

Main | Contact | About
feedburner audioPA Podcasts


Wild Bill Needs Help


Blogging Man 2007


Okie Blogger Round-up 2006
Blog Oklahoma < ? Blog Oklahoma * >

Join the 101st Fighting Keyboardists!


Free Cell Phones

Friday, June 02, 2006

Passionate America Joins Wide Awakes Radio

Yes you read that correctly. I am going to be hosting an internet radio show. My first show will be on July 8th on Wide Awakes Radio (W.A.R.)

The Passionate America Show will be on for 3 hour each Saturday night. Why Saturday night? Besides the fact that it was one of the only spots still available, I believe Saturday night desperately needs a new comedy and entertainment injection.

There are a lot of losers out there (like me) that spend their Saturday nights alone watching pathetic shows like Saturday Night Live and Mad TV. While the majority of people spend their Saturday nights doing really important things like dating, going to the movies, spending time with friends, partying at the club, getting drunk, having sex, and vomiting in the back of police cars. Not me. I haven’t been on a date in 5 years, and sex, that only happens if my hand feels up to it. What make this even more pathetic? I’m married!

I know I’m not the only loser with nothing to do on Saturday night. So I intend to do something about this problem. The Passionate America Show will be your date, your party, your friend that will hangout with you, your chance to flirt with other people that just want to have a life too. And I’ll be here taking your calls and talking about all the things I plan to do if I had a real life. Any topic or issue will be fair game like; blogging, news, dating, and some politics (it’s Saturday night, politics is more like a Sunday through Friday kind of topic.) Feel free to laugh along with me or you can laugh at me—I’m used to it.

If you are one of the millions of Napoleon Dynamite’s of the world, join me (Wild Bill) every Saturday night starting July the 8th on Wide Awakes Radio. We might even learn some sweet skills.

Here is more about Wide Awakes Radio. See the Wide Awakes Radio promo. (video)

Check out The Passionate America Show webite.

Got any show ideas, do you want to be on the show, or do you just want to tell me how much I suck? Send me an email at PassionateAmerica[at]gmail[dot]com or leave a comment on this post.

Linked to: Comedian Jenee: People Are Idiots | Conservative Cat | Stuck On Stupid | Linkfest Haven | basil's blog



Passionate America Main Page