Free Cell Phones Make money giving away free cell phones!

non-javascript player

Google

Free Cell Phones
Wild Poll
North. Korea threatened US with Nuclear War, what should we do?

ignore them
apologize
beg them not to nuke us
let some other country deal with them
go see a movie
threaten them with nuclear war
drop a nuke on them
drop a lot of nukes on them

view results






Passionate America Site Feed

Subscribe to the Passionate America Feed
Add to My AOL
Passionate America Feed
Subscribe in Bloglines
Add to Google
Subscribe to Passionate America

I'm a
Passionate Person
in the
TTLB Ecosystem


Top Blogs

Passionate America Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
The Best Military Sites on the Internet - BestMilitarySites.com


Powered by Blogger



Wide Awakes Radio website
Check Out The Promo
The Passionate America Show LIVE every Saturday Night 10pm to 1am CST The Passionate America Show Website!

Main | Contact | About
feedburner audioPA Podcasts


Wild Bill Needs Help


Blogging Man 2007


Okie Blogger Round-up 2006
Blog Oklahoma < ? Blog Oklahoma * >

Join the 101st Fighting Keyboardists!


Free Cell Phones

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Glenn Reynolds of Instapundit.com is the AntiChrist

***Welcome readers of the Dark Lord (Glenn Reynolds) It seems Glenn has discovered my website. I fear for my life!***

I woke up at 6:06:06am. What a frightening nightmare. Glenn Reynolds from Instapundit is the Antichrist and I can prove it.

Here is the proof.

If you take the letters of the alphabet and assign them numbers 1-26 (a=1 continuing through z=26.) Now take the letters in Instapundit and assign them their corresponding numbers. This is what you get.

I=9
n=14
s=19
t=20
a=1
p=16
u=21
n=14
d=4
i=9
t=20

Now add all the numbers together.

9+14+19+20+1+16+21+14+4+9+20=147

Now take 147 and add 11 (the number of letters in Instapundit)

147+11=158

That gives you 158.

Now let’s do the same thing with Glenn Reynolds.

G=7
l=12
e=5
n=14
n=14
R=18
e=5
y=25
n=14
o=15
l=12
d=4
s=19

7+12+5+14+14+18+5+25+14+15+12+4+19=164

Now take 164 and add 13 (the number of letters in Glenn Reynolds)

164+13=177

Since there are two words in Glenn Reynolds we have to minus 2 from the total.

177-2=175

Next add the total for Instapundit (158) and the total for Glenn Reynolds (175).

158+175=333

Oh my God that is half the beast. Since we have repeated this formula 2 times, we have to multiply the total by 2.

333X2=666

This proves that Glenn Reynolds of Instapundit.com is the Antichrist. Hide your children and lock up your puppies. We must defeat The Dark Lord Glenn Reynolds before he destroys us all. If you need anymore proof that Glenn Reynolds is the son of Satan, check out his picture.

Hi, I'm Glenn Reynolds the AntiChrist!


You can almost see the horns he is covering with that comb over.

Do you have anymore proof that Glenn Reynolds of Instapundit.com is the Antichrist? Is Michelle Malkin Glenn’s temptress Queen?

Update: Dr. Rusty Shackleford from The Jawa Report emailed and said, "How art thou fallen, oh Glenn, thou son of the morning?" Indeed!

Pamela from Atlas Shrugs links to me and says, What me worry? Nah But this is funny. Heh.

John over at Stop The ACLU says, "Wild Bill comes to the conclusion that Glenn Reynolds is the anti-Christ!!!!" here

Update #2: Spacemoney at IMAO has more photographic proof that Glenn Reynolds is in fact the AntiChrist! See for yourself (If you dare!)


Update #3: I sent a thank you note to Glenn Reynolds for the link.

Glenn replied,
"Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste."

Or mess up your hair, whatever.
I like my soul the way it is Glenn, and as for hair (what's left of it) it's already messed up. Or is it I like my hair the way it is and it's my soul that is messed up? Now I'm confused.

Update #4: Glenn Reynold's sitemeter SPIKE of DOOM! (picture)

Shamless Self Promotion: My internet radio talk show, The Passionate America Show starts on July 8th on Wide Awakes Radio (W.A.R.) Find out more about The Passionate America Show here.



Passionate America Main Page