Free Cell Phones Make money giving away free cell phones!

non-javascript player

Google

Free Cell Phones
Wild Poll
North. Korea threatened US with Nuclear War, what should we do?

ignore them
apologize
beg them not to nuke us
let some other country deal with them
go see a movie
threaten them with nuclear war
drop a nuke on them
drop a lot of nukes on them

view results






Passionate America Site Feed

Subscribe to the Passionate America Feed
Add to My AOL
Passionate America Feed
Subscribe in Bloglines
Add to Google
Subscribe to Passionate America

I'm a
Passionate Person
in the
TTLB Ecosystem


Top Blogs

Passionate America Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
The Best Military Sites on the Internet - BestMilitarySites.com


Powered by Blogger



Wide Awakes Radio website
Check Out The Promo
The Passionate America Show LIVE every Saturday Night 10pm to 1am CST The Passionate America Show Website!

Main | Contact | About
feedburner audioPA Podcasts


Wild Bill Needs Help


Blogging Man 2007


Okie Blogger Round-up 2006
Blog Oklahoma < ? Blog Oklahoma * >

Join the 101st Fighting Keyboardists!


Free Cell Phones

Saturday, July 31, 2004

Next of Kin Spam Scam

I received this post from my brother. Thought you might like it.

Spam Crap

I was just wondering if anybody else gets this one email:

Dear Kerr,

I am an Accountant with STANDARD TRUST BANK (STB),My name is Mr Alex Mekoba Banker I am the personal Account Manager to Engineer Thomas Kerr.A National of your country, who used to work with shell Development company in Nigeria.Here in after shall be referred to as my client On April 21, 1999, my client, his wife, and their three children were involved in a car accident along Sagamu express way. Since then, I have made several enquiries to your embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his relatives over the Internet, so to locate any member of his family but to no avail, hence I contacted you. I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money that belong to my client before they get confiscated or declared as unserviceable by the bank where this huge deposit were lodged. Particularly, the Bank where the deceased had an account valued at about $10. Million Dollars, has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated within the next ten official working days. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 3 years now. Therefore, I have decided to seek your consent to present you as the "Next of Kin" of the deceased since you are from the same Country and bear the same last name, so that the proceeds of this account valued at $10.Million Dollars, can be paid to you and then you and me can share the money. 55% to me and 40% to you, while 5% will be mapped out for any expenses during the process or Tax as your Government may require, I have the Certificate of deposit that can be used to back up any claim we may make. All I require is your honest Cooperation to enable us seeing this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Please get in touch with me strictly via this email: alexmekoba@hotmail.com, to enable us discuss further.

Best regards, Alex Mekoba
011234-1-8124816

Now I have received probably 50-75 of these 'next of kin' emails. Every time the next of kin’s first name changes, they all worked for "Shell Oil Company" and it is a different accountant/attorney that is trying to get me to respond. The story always takes place in Africa and The Kerrs always die (the whole family) in a car crash.

First things first. Hello, Kerr is an Irish/Scottish name; we Kerrs are all poor white trash. None of us has $10million. And if we did, let me tell you the rest of us PWT Kerrs would come out of the cracks trying to get a piece of that pie, like Kid Rock on a trailer park. This is perjury what 'he' is trying to do even if it was real. This story was kind of funny the first 10 times.

Mike

p.s. feel free to spam this guy back with all kinds of crap (sign up for something on line and put his name in as a "friend"). Its not like I could stop you, or that payback is not a bitch.




Passionate America Main Page