Free Cell Phones Make money giving away free cell phones!

non-javascript player

Google

Free Cell Phones
Wild Poll
North. Korea threatened US with Nuclear War, what should we do?

ignore them
apologize
beg them not to nuke us
let some other country deal with them
go see a movie
threaten them with nuclear war
drop a nuke on them
drop a lot of nukes on them

view results






Passionate America Site Feed

Subscribe to the Passionate America Feed
Add to My AOL
Passionate America Feed
Subscribe in Bloglines
Add to Google
Subscribe to Passionate America

I'm a
Passionate Person
in the
TTLB Ecosystem


Top Blogs

Passionate America Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
The Best Military Sites on the Internet - BestMilitarySites.com


Powered by Blogger



Wide Awakes Radio website
Check Out The Promo
The Passionate America Show LIVE every Saturday Night 10pm to 1am CST The Passionate America Show Website!

Main | Contact | About
feedburner audioPA Podcasts


Wild Bill Needs Help


Blogging Man 2007


Okie Blogger Round-up 2006
Blog Oklahoma < ? Blog Oklahoma * >

Join the 101st Fighting Keyboardists!


Free Cell Phones

Monday, June 26, 2006

Science Fair Project: Will Birds Poop on the NYT?

Birds like to poop. Matter of fact they love to poop. However they don’t like to step in their own poop. This means I have to clean their cage. What a crappy job.

Since I have to change their poop paper often I figured why not do a little experiment. Hell I have a lot of time on my hands. I have not done a Science Fair Project since fifth grade. I won first place in the Oklahoma State Science Fair with my project, How Do Astronauts Use the Bathroom in Space. Do I still have what it takes to take a crappy idea and turn it into a masterpiece?
  1. I need a title for my project. How about Will Birds Poop on the New York Times?

  2. What is the purpose for this experiment? I know, to prove that birds are smarter than New York Times reports.

  3. I need a hypothesis. Alright, no problem, “I believe my birds will poop on the New York Times and not The Oklahoman.”

  4. Materials. What will I need for this project? That’s easy.


  5. Procedures. Put the New York Times on the left side and The Oklahoman on the right side of the bird cage. During the next week I will observe the poopage on the paper and record which newspaper the birds prefer to dookie on.

  6. Unveil my finding to the world.

*** Here is my project so far: Click to enlarge ***

Bird grting ready to poop.


Just like a real scientist I will have to procure funding through federal grants and private donations. I’m not going to spend my own money for such an important scientific discovery, that’s what philanthropy and taxes are for. The government has spent millions of dollars studying the mating patterns of salmon, they are sure to pony up the green for a bird defecation study. Maybe you can help too. I’m sure most of you would rather know whether the New York Times or The Oklahoman is the crappier paper, than spend your hard earned tax money on another global warming study. If you would like to help click on the make a donation button on the top of the right sidebar and donate money so I can fund my very important research.

I will publish my results next week, so make sure to check back to read my findings. If you have any suggestions leave a comment.

Linked to: Conservative Cat | Basil's Blog | The Uncooperative Blogger | Third World Country




Passionate America Main Page