Free Cell Phones Make money giving away free cell phones!

non-javascript player

Google

Free Cell Phones
Wild Poll
North. Korea threatened US with Nuclear War, what should we do?

ignore them
apologize
beg them not to nuke us
let some other country deal with them
go see a movie
threaten them with nuclear war
drop a nuke on them
drop a lot of nukes on them

view results






Passionate America Site Feed

Subscribe to the Passionate America Feed
Add to My AOL
Passionate America Feed
Subscribe in Bloglines
Add to Google
Subscribe to Passionate America

I'm a
Passionate Person
in the
TTLB Ecosystem


Top Blogs

Passionate America Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
The Best Military Sites on the Internet - BestMilitarySites.com


Powered by Blogger



Wide Awakes Radio website
Check Out The Promo
The Passionate America Show LIVE every Saturday Night 10pm to 1am CST The Passionate America Show Website!

Main | Contact | About
feedburner audioPA Podcasts


Wild Bill Needs Help


Blogging Man 2007


Okie Blogger Round-up 2006
Blog Oklahoma < ? Blog Oklahoma * >

Join the 101st Fighting Keyboardists!


Free Cell Phones

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Let's get Kinky? Get your mind out of the gutter and read the whole thing!

AN OPEN INVITATION TO ALL TEXAS CANDIDATES FOR GOVERNOR IN 2006


Driving to class tonight (yes, I am going to classes still), I heard the latter part of an interview with Gubernatorial candidate Kinky Friedman. It seems that both he and "One Tough Grandma" (Carole Keeton Strayhorn) have collected enough signatures to run for the Governor's office in November. Well, I have decided that I want to interview any and all candidates for the job. I will provide 48 hours of guaranteed time "at the top" of the page (meaning the post will remain the first on the page for at least 48 continuous hours), and I will also link to their campaign web site. I make this offer to all five candidates not because I want to appear to be "fair" to all, but because to this point, NONE OF THEM have impressed me enough to vote for them (including Gov. Perry, who only has a SMALL edge due to the incumbancy). Therefore, I will be e-mailing all five offices with the request for an interview, or at least answering some questions which I will e-mail to them if they decline the sit down talk. I will say that I will probably just end up with e-mail replies, as I cannot do the interview on Mon-Thur AT ALL due to work and class schedules, Friday is only after 3:30 PM, Saturday always has a break in it when I take time to visit a very close person, and Sunday is reserved for family time and Church. Therefore, I will do an "e-mail interview" if needed.

To my readers (all three of you.....or is it four now), feel free to either leave questions you want to ask in the comments field of this post, or e-mail them to me via the "contact" link in the side bar. I will cull through them, add some I want to ask, and I will post my final selections later.

I know this is an "Okie blog", but Oklahoma has to live with us pretty closely, so whoever is elected can (and probably will) affect life in the Sooner state (what the he** is a "sooner", and DON'T say "better than a later")?

Cross posted at Smoke Signals Blog



Passionate America Main Page