Free Cell Phones Make money giving away free cell phones!

non-javascript player

Google

Free Cell Phones
Wild Poll
North. Korea threatened US with Nuclear War, what should we do?

ignore them
apologize
beg them not to nuke us
let some other country deal with them
go see a movie
threaten them with nuclear war
drop a nuke on them
drop a lot of nukes on them

view results






Passionate America Site Feed

Subscribe to the Passionate America Feed
Add to My AOL
Passionate America Feed
Subscribe in Bloglines
Add to Google
Subscribe to Passionate America

I'm a
Passionate Person
in the
TTLB Ecosystem


Top Blogs

Passionate America Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
The Best Military Sites on the Internet - BestMilitarySites.com


Powered by Blogger



Wide Awakes Radio website
Check Out The Promo
The Passionate America Show LIVE every Saturday Night 10pm to 1am CST The Passionate America Show Website!

Main | Contact | About
feedburner audioPA Podcasts


Wild Bill Needs Help


Blogging Man 2007


Okie Blogger Round-up 2006
Blog Oklahoma < ? Blog Oklahoma * >

Join the 101st Fighting Keyboardists!


Free Cell Phones

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Wild Bill calls Matthew Loraditch about Mark Foley

Matthew Loraditch***Updates at the bottom***

I called Matthew Loraditch about an hour ago about the Mark Foley scandal

ABCNews has identified Matthew Loraditch as:
Matthew Loraditch, a page in the 2001-2002 class, told ABC News he and other pages were warned about Foley by a supervisor in the House Clerk's office.
Ms. Underestimated and I have been researching this story. I spoke with Matthew Loraditch on the phone and he said he was writing a statement about the incident and that he would email me when he had completed his statement.

I have been following the Rep. Mark Foley case and I have uncovered the screen name and first name of the page that Mark Foley supposedly instant messaged. I am still trying to contact this individual and I will hold his name for now. I will have more has the story unfolds. Something does not seem right about the Mark Foley story.

Update: Right Wing Nut House has more. Allah from Hot Air is all over this too.

Update #2: Matthew Loraditch the site administrator of pagealumni.us has shut down his message board. Here is what Matthew had to say:
Welcome!

Because of the current situation. I am shutting down the board until I can provide a proper statement about my part in what has been going on. I appreciate your patience.
Earlier today The Blotter published a story about Matthew Loraditch's statements about the Mark Foley scandal. GOP Staff Warned Pages About Foley in 2001

Meanwhile from Drudge Report: Speaker of the House J. Dennis Hastert (R-IL) today sent the following letter to U.S. Attorney General Alberto Gonzales

Gateway Pundit has more: Foley Fallout: What We Know Now

Update #3: Could this be Foleygate? Someone has altered the emails.

Update #4: 4:28pm CT I just tried to call Matthew Loraditch again, but he did not answer his phone. I have no idea if he will send me the statement he says he is preparing.

Update #5: Matthew Loraditch has released his statement. Thanks to Peach for finding this.

Update #6: New post on Matthew Loraditch



Passionate America Main Page