Free Cell Phones Make money giving away free cell phones!

non-javascript player

Google

Free Cell Phones
Wild Poll
North. Korea threatened US with Nuclear War, what should we do?

ignore them
apologize
beg them not to nuke us
let some other country deal with them
go see a movie
threaten them with nuclear war
drop a nuke on them
drop a lot of nukes on them

view results






Passionate America Site Feed

Subscribe to the Passionate America Feed
Add to My AOL
Passionate America Feed
Subscribe in Bloglines
Add to Google
Subscribe to Passionate America

I'm a
Passionate Person
in the
TTLB Ecosystem


Top Blogs

Passionate America Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
The Best Military Sites on the Internet - BestMilitarySites.com


Powered by Blogger



Wide Awakes Radio website
Check Out The Promo
The Passionate America Show LIVE every Saturday Night 10pm to 1am CST The Passionate America Show Website!

Main | Contact | About
feedburner audioPA Podcasts


Wild Bill Needs Help


Blogging Man 2007


Okie Blogger Round-up 2006
Blog Oklahoma < ? Blog Oklahoma * >

Join the 101st Fighting Keyboardists!


Free Cell Phones

Sunday, August 15, 2004

Ben Vanderford Beheading Hoax Co-Producer Robert Martin's Comment On Passionate Ameirca

***Passionate America Exclusive***


Robert Martin, the co-producer of the Benjamin Vanderford Beheading Hoax commented today on the Passionate American website. The video shows Ben Vanderford's fake beheading. Below is the comment that was posted on Passionate America in response to the "San Fran Man Beheading Hoax" story I posted on Saturday, August 7, 2004.

Just like all morons the people on here are pigeonholing Ben, Robbie, and Laurie to be Liberal.

I understand why people do ths, it makes it easier for the event of the fake beheading easier to fit into their predetermined world view.
Them being "liberal" explains it all.
Even an article floating around online calls ben a "liberal whack job"
some would find it funny that ben is a Conservative !
He leans more towards republican than any other politcal party.

Its hilarious for me to continue reading incorrect posts about Ben. Especially people who think he was protesting the war. This is completely not true. He is merely stating a believable thing in the video as if he were a real hostage.

Typical partisan people always having to simplify things. It's ok i forgive you i understand the always having to think "black & white", and never grey. I know its hard sometimes to think in the grey isnt it?

The troops? How have we effected them?

If anything this video makes the terrorists cause less impacting

Everybody here is all talk. You guys would't hurt a fly. I love these bloggers who talk "Shit" about real people. But if confronted with a fight in real life would piss their pants.
Especially the pathetic pussy who runs this site.
Are you in the bay areA? I'd like to meet you in real life so you could give me a "good talking too"
;-)

thanks
Robbie


I am the co-producer robert martin
http://videohoax.ctyme.com/

The comment states, “Ben is a Conservative!” What a joke. I believe when I checked his website he was running on the Green party ticket. The original website has been removed so I cannot verify at this time that Benjamin Vanderford was running on the Green Party ticket. (If anyone has copies of the original website please send them to me.) The new website Record Label Records makes Ben Vanderford into a star. Here is a quote from the front page of the website, “Record Label Records artist Great White Hype (Ben Vanderford) stars in and co-directs phony beheading video with Fluorescent Grey (Jacob Jarnigon/Robert Martin).” These guys still do not understand WHAT THEY DID WAS WRONG! In an Updated Press Release from the RLR website, these CATSBRAINS try to garner sympathy for themselves by shifting the blame from their deplorable behavior. Who are the real horrible people here? According to these idiots, it is the news media (specifically Fox News), Geraldo Rivera (I still do not understand this delineation) and “Typical partisan people always having to simplify things” (I believe they are referring to me and other Americans that were outraged by this video.) At the end of Robert Martin’s comment to Wild Bill at Passionate America he says, and I quote,

Everybody here is all talk. You guys would't hurt a fly. I love these bloggers who talk "Shit" about real people. But if confronted with a fight in real life would piss their pants.
Especially the pathetic pussy who runs this site.
Are you in the bay areA? I'd like to meet you in real life so you could give me a "good talking too"

Please donate to Passionate America so I can fly to San Francisco and give Robert and Ben a, “good talking too.” Hey Robert, I am not pissing my pants are you? If you really want to meet me to discuss this story donate to Passionate America and I will be on the first plane headed to San Francisco. And Robert watch whom you call a pussy.


P.S. Please donate to Passionate America for the airline ticket and give me some ideas on what I should say when I give Ben and Robert a, “good talking too!”




Update (8/15 9:15PM): Kitty from Kerry Haters has informed me that Benjamin Vanderford ran for office as an Independent cndidate. So it was not the Green Party. I was wrong. But why would a conservative run as an Independent?



Passionate America Main Page