Free Cell Phones Make money giving away free cell phones!

non-javascript player

Google

Free Cell Phones
Wild Poll
North. Korea threatened US with Nuclear War, what should we do?

ignore them
apologize
beg them not to nuke us
let some other country deal with them
go see a movie
threaten them with nuclear war
drop a nuke on them
drop a lot of nukes on them

view results






Passionate America Site Feed

Subscribe to the Passionate America Feed
Add to My AOL
Passionate America Feed
Subscribe in Bloglines
Add to Google
Subscribe to Passionate America

I'm a
Passionate Person
in the
TTLB Ecosystem


Top Blogs

Passionate America Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
The Best Military Sites on the Internet - BestMilitarySites.com


Powered by Blogger



Wide Awakes Radio website
Check Out The Promo
The Passionate America Show LIVE every Saturday Night 10pm to 1am CST The Passionate America Show Website!

Main | Contact | About
feedburner audioPA Podcasts


Wild Bill Needs Help


Blogging Man 2007


Okie Blogger Round-up 2006
Blog Oklahoma < ? Blog Oklahoma * >

Join the 101st Fighting Keyboardists!


Free Cell Phones

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Earth notifies Planet Moonbat of Eminent Terrorist Attack

Planet Moonbat
Moonbats in Space
Episode 1: The Menace to Society


On the left side of the galaxy far far away from reality...


The phone rings, ryan from planet Moonbat answers his phone:

ryan: Hello?
Earth: Hello ryan, this is the director of the NSA on Earth. I'm calling to warn you of an eminent terrorist attack that is about to destroy planet Moonbat!
ryan: How did you get this number?
Earth: That's not important, what is important is that your world is about to be destroyed and we have intercepted a phone conversation between President Ahhaaamydaineajihad from planet Iran and a private citizen of planet Moonbat that clearly point to a plot to destroy....
ryan: Wait a minute, wait a damn minute, first don't call this number before 2pm. I party all night long and I don't roll out of bed before 2. Second how in the hell did you get this number?
Earth: Are you listening? I'm trying to give you information that can save your planet!
ryan: Lookie here asshole, don't change the subject. Answer my question!
Earth: Can you put someone on the phone that isn't retarded?
ryan: Why you gotta call me names?
Earth: I didn't call you a name, I asked if you could put someone on the phone that is not retarded.
ryan: You just did it again. If you're gonna start calling me names then I'm not listening to you.
Earth: I didn't start the name calling you did!
ryan: I did not.
Earth: Would you like me to play back the recording of this conversation, you called me an asshole.
ryan: Are you recording this phone call?
Earth: Yes.
ryan: Did you just say, "yes?"
Earth: aaahhh Yes! you cares your planet is about to blow up and you are worried that I am recording this phone call?
ryan: If my life partner Steve finds out I was at a party having sex with 3 hot guys last night, when I told him I was at my 3rd step father's house I'm gonna be in big trouble.
Earth: Steve won't care about your gay stories if you are dead.
ryan: Are you threatening me?
Earth: No President Ahhaaamydaineajihad from planet Iran is.
ryan: If you don't erase that tape right now I'm going to call my lawyer and he will sue your ass. Have you ever heard of the right to privacy?
Earth: Do you even care that your entire planet including you are about to die.
ryan: There you go again threatening me.
Earth: Will you please put someone on the phone that has at least 2 active brain cells?
ryan: Will you please respect my privacy? Oh I almost forgot, how did you get this number?
Earth: I'm hanging up now.
ryan: Just like an evil homophobic Nazi Earthling, you can't answer my question so you threaten to hang up the phone. ANSWER THE QUESTION!
Earth: Enjoy the last hour of your life ba-bye. (click)
59 minutes and 31 seconds later...
ryan: Are you going to answer the question? Don't pretend to be a dial tone Nazi. If you don't answer the question then that means I'm right and you’re wrong. If you don't answer the question by the time I count to ten I'm hanging up. Alright I'm going to start counting now. 1...2...3...4...5...6...I'm almost at 10, you better answer the question...7...8...9.....10 GOODBYE ASSHBOOOOM!!!

Goodbye Planet Moonbat!


Update: Thanks to The Jawa Report for the link. Howie, may the force be with you.

Thanks to Black George Bush for the adding a link to this post in the comment section of this post over at LGF.

More Moonbats in Space:





Passionate America Main Page